The Swan Valley Sporting Club – Established 1931
The Swan Valley Sporting Club is a members based club and is situated in the heart of the Swan Valley on Great Northern Highway, Herne Hill about 28 km’s from Perth CBD in Western Australia. We are a long standing club with a strong, friendly membership from diverse range of sporting and cultural backgrounds.
We welcome any prospective members to join us and participate in our many activities, both Sporting and Fellowship.
Our facilities and services includes:
- Club rooms including licensed bar with tap beer and a great supply of pre-packaged beverages
- Kitchen & BBQ Facilities
- Function room with bar facility
- Free WIFI for members
- Foxtel including Sports Package
- Sporting change rooms – Home & Visitors
- Senior Football / Cricket / Soccer Oval with lighting
- Junior Cricket Oval
- Senior Turf Cricket Wicket and Junior Cricket Hardwicket
- Cricket nets – turf and hardwicket (newly renovated)
- Netball courts
- Dart Boards, Pool Table and Juke Box
- and many more facilities.
SWAN VALLEY SPORTING CLUB
Club License Number: 6040005769
Licensee: Swan Valley Sporting Club
766 Great Northern Highway, Herne Hill WA 6056
Swan Valley Sporting Club Constitution & Rules