Swan Valley Sporting Club – Established 1931
The Swan Valley Sporting Club is a members based club and is situated in the heart of the Swan Valley on Great Northern Highway, Herne Hill about 28 km’s from Perth CBD in Western Australia. We are a long standing club with a strong, friendly membership from diverse range of sporting and cultural backgrounds.
We welcome any prospective members to join us and participate in our many activities, both Sporting and Fellowship.
Facilities & Services
- Club rooms including licensed bar with tap beer and a great supply of pre-packaged beverages
- Kitchen & BBQ Facilities
- Function room with bar facility
- Free WIFI for members
- Foxtel including Sports Package
- Multi-zone & multi-screen high quality audio-visual system
- Sporting change rooms – Home & Visitors
- Senior Womens & Mens Football, Cricket, Soccer Oval with lighting
- Junior Cricket Oval
- Senior Turf Cricket Wicket and Junior Cricket Hardwicket
- Cricket nets – turf and hardwicket
- Netball practice courts – not playing standard
- Dart Boards, Pool Table
- and many more facilities.
SWAN VALLEY SPORTING & COMMUNITY CLUB inc
Club License Number: 6040005769
Licensee: Swan Valley Sporting Club
766 Great Northern Highway, Herne Hill WA 6056
Swan Valley Sporting & Community Club Documentation